How Do Returns Work?
When you shop with Ritual Unions, you enjoy confidence – the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to Ritual Unions and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only or partial credit or refund. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
- Subject to the rest of this policy, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a Ritual Unions product, you can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery and return the product. You will then receive a store credit for the purchase price of your product (excluding the initial delivery charges as set out in your order confirmation email).
- Products must be returned in their original packaging, along with all included accessories and manuals, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not have been damaged during the time the product is in your possession, including up until we receive the product.
- You must notify us via the Ritual Unions Help Centre within 14 days of taking delivery of your product and request a return under this policy.
- If there is no proof of the delivery date it will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The product must be returned to us within 10 business days of your request to return your product.
- You must return the product at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that our staff provide to you. The product will remain your responsibility during transit until they are received at the address supplied by our staff. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned product, we will issue a store credit as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- We reserves the right to make changes to this Change of Mind Policy without notice.
- This Change of Mind Policy is in addition to the Ritual Unions Warranty Policy.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Ritual Unions will accept returns and provide you with a Ritual Unions credit or, a refund (refund will be provided using the original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a Ritual Unions receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Ritual Unions may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements