Little Cut - Paring Knife
Beautiful tools create beautiful kitchen moments. With ultimate maneuverability and control, the Ritual Unions Little Cut Paring Knife excels at small tasks in the kitchen like cutting small vegetables, peeling fruit, and slicing oddly-shaped ingredients. It might be small but it will become one of the most useful tools in your kitchen.
Size: 3.5-inch paring knife
• A European style 3.5" paring knife with Ritual Union signature styling
• Full-tang, ultra-sharp German steel blades engineered for superior edge retention
• Double bolster and triple riveted handles for perfect balance and precise control
• White easy-grip handles styled for the modern kitchen
• Lightweight durability suitable for all-purpose cutting
• Five-year hassle-free replacement for manufacturer
• Hand wash
• Store in knife rack to prolong knife life
• Sharpen with whetstone of contact local sharpening specialist.
• ltra-sharp blades, handle with care.
Tripe-riveted handle optimizes control
Easy-grip handle that fit comfortably in your hand
Full-tang, double bolster, perfect balance
Made from German stainless steel blades designed to last a lifetime with proper storage and care
Get your chop on with the Little Cut Paring Knife!
A perfectly crafted European-style chef knife the Little Cut is designed to excels at small tasks in the kitchen. Offering a unique blend of sharpness and a low-maintenance personality these innovative knives feature fresh white easy-grip handles that fit comfortably in your hand and ultra-sharp long-lasting German stainless steel blade.
More about our knives
What materials do you use?
Ritual Unions knives are made from German stainless steel, is a high- carbon steel that provides superior durability and strength for excellent cutting performance. Innovative white easy-grip handles made of POM, well known engineering plastic, environmental resistant, that fit comfortably in your hand.
How should I care for my Ritual Unions knives?
We recommend hand-washing your knives with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Store in a knife rack to prolong knives life. Sharpen with whetstone or contact a local sharpening specialist.
What is the serrated knife best suited for?
Jagged Edge is a must-have knife in your collection. It is perfect for slicing foods with a tough outer crust and delicate interior like bread, cakes, tomatoes, citrus fruits, or eggplants.