Ritual Unions warranties to fix or replace knives are manufactured by Ritual Unions and purchased directly from Ritual Unions if it is found defective in material, construction, or workmanship under normal use, and following care instructions for the lifetime of the original consumer.
Please contact us at email@example.com for a warranty evaluation. Upon approval of your claim, Ritual Unions will repair or replace the item without charge. This warranty is limited to the original consumer, or in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the knife, with proof of purchase and is not transferable. If the product was not purchased new from Ritual Unions, this warranty is null and void.
Ritual Unions Limited Warranty (Cookware and Appliances)
Ritual Unions warranties to fix or replace any non-stick cookware, appliances are manufactured by Ritual Unions and purchased directly from Ritual Unions if it is found defective in material, construction, or workmanship under normal use, and following care instructions for one year from the date of purchase.
Non-stick Cookware is designed to be used for cooking on gas, induction, or electric stoves, and in ovens up to 200 degrees. This warranty does not cover:
Any damage arising from misuse, accidents, and/or abuse, including:
- Dropping the products
- Unauthorized modification or repair
- Over-exposure to high or prolonged heat
- Improper storage
- Temperature shock of the cookware (e.g., from heat to freezing cold)
- Use of abrasive cleaning tools or chemical cleaning products
- Use of utensils made of metal or similar hard material on non-stick products
- Surface markings because of shipping
- Use in a commercial establishment
- Minor imperfections commensurate with use for cooking including chipping and scratches
- Color variations
- Any damage to glass, porcelain, ceramic, or similarly fragile materials
- Normal deterioration of non-stick abilities commensurate with cooking
- Abuse, commercial use, or other non-consumer use, neglect, abnormal wear or tear, or any use not in accordance with the appliances' instructions.
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, minor paint chips, normal wear and tear, or other nonfunctional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of appliances by any party, and which do not impair the appliance’s functionality.