Big Cut - Chef Knife
Get your chop on with the Big Cut Chef Knife!
Beautiful tools create beautiful kitchen moments. Inspired by tradition and innovation, the Ritual Unions Big Cut 8" Chef Knife will quickly become your do-it-all prep knife for slicing, chopping, dicing and mincing. A perfectly crafted European style chef knife the Big Cut is designed to gently 'rock' as you cut with speed and precision. Offering a unique blend of sharpness and a low maintenance personality these innovative knives feature fresh white easy-grip handles that fit comfortably in your hand and ultra-sharp long lasting German stainless steel blade.
- A European style 8" chef knife with Ritual Union signaturestyling
- Full-tang, ultra-sharp German steel blade engineered for superior edge retention
- Double bolster and triple riveted handle for perfect balance and precise control
- White easy-grip handles styled for the modern kitchen
- Lightweight durability suitable for all-purpose cutting
- Five-year hassle-free replacement for manufacturer faults
• Knives should be hand washed.
• Store in knife rack to prolong knife life.
• Sharpen with whetstone of contact local sharpening specialist.
• Ultra-sharp blades, handle with care.
I am not a professional chef but I feel like one with these knives. Beautiful construction and the materials are the best I have ever used and I have tried many
Lifetime knives! These are professional knives that are every bit the level of the popular German names. Great balance, weight and sharpness.
More about our knives
What materials do you use?
Ritual Unions knives are made from German stainless steel, is a high- carbon steel that provides superior durability and strength for excellent cutting performance. Innovative white easy-grip handles made of POM, well known engineering plastic, environmental resistant, that fit comfortably in your hand.
How should I care for my Ritual Unions knives?
We recommend hand-washing your knives with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Store in a knife rack to prolong knives life. Sharpen with whetstone or contact a local sharpening specialist.
What is the serrated knife best suited for?
Jagged Edge is a must-have knife in your collection. It is perfect for slicing foods with a tough outer crust and delicate interior like bread, cakes, tomatoes, citrus fruits, or eggplants.